- Tom: You'll find another.
- Amory: God! Banish the thought. Why don't you tell me that 'if the girl had been worth having she'd have waited for you'? No, sir, the girl really worth having won't wait for anybody.
- [f. scott fitzgerald]
This very cool test I found on
Are you an owl or a lark? Take our test:
1) Breakfast: how’s your appetite in the first half hour after you wake up in the morning?
a) Very poor [ 1 ]
b) Fairly poor [ 2 ]
c) Fairly good [ 3 ]
d) Very good [ 4 ]
2) For the first half hour after you wake up in the morning, how do you feel?
a) Very tired [ 1 ]
b) Fairly tired [ 2 ]
c) Fairly refreshed [ 3 ]
d) Very refreshed [ 4 ]
3) When you have no commitments the next day, at what time do you go to bed compared to your usual bedtime?
a) Seldom or never later [ 4 ]
b) Less than one hour later [ 3 ]
c) 1-2 hours later [ 2 ]
d) More than 2 hours later [ 1 ]
4) You are starting a new fitness regime. A friend suggests joining his fitness class between 7am and 8am. How do you think you’d perform?
a) Would be on good form [ 4 ]
b) Would be on reasonable form [ 3 ]
c) Would find it difficult [ 2 ]
d) Would find it very difficult [ 1 ]
5) At what time in the evening do you feel tired and in need of sleep?
a) 8pm - 9pm [ 5 ]
b) 9pm - 10.15pm [ 4 ]
c) 10.15pm - 12.45am [ 3 ]
d) 12.45am - 2am [ 2 ]
e) 2am - 3am [ 1]
6) If you went to bed at 11pm, how tired would you be?
a) Not at all tired [ 0 ]
b) A little tired [ 2 ]
c) Fairly tired [ 3 ]
d) Very tired [ 5 ]
7) One night you have to remain awake between 4am and 6am. You have no commitments the next day. Which suits you best:
a) Not to go to bed until 6am [ 1 ]
b) Nap before 4am and sleep after 6am [ 2 ]
c) Sleep before 4am and nap after 6am [ 3 ]
d) Sleep before 4 am and remain awake after 6am [ 4 ]
8) Suppose that you can choose your own work hours, but had to work five hours in the day. When would you like to START your working day?
a) Midnight to 5am 
b) 3am to 8am 
c) 8 am - 10am 
d) 10am - 2pm 
e) 2pm - 4pm 
f) 4pm - midnight 
9) At what time of day do you feel your best?
a) Midnight - 5am [ 1]
b) 5am -9am [ 5 ]
c) 9am -11am [ 4 ]
d) 11am -5pm 
e) 5pm-10pm 
f) 10pm - midnight 
10) Do you think of yourself as a morning or evening person?
a) Morning type [ 6 ]
b) More morning than evening [ 4 ]
c) More evening than morning [ 2 ]
d) Evening type [ 0 ]
Add up the points you scored for each answer (they’re in the square brackets).
The maximum score for these questions is 46. The minimum is eight.
The higher your score, the more of a morning person you are.
The lower the score, the more you’re a night owl.
What did you get?! I got a 23! About in the middle. Typical ha
It’s easy to think the world is exactly as it appears. Refined. Elegant. Imposing. But sometimes all it takes is a little key to open the door to the wild side… XOXO, GG
It’s often said that no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were looking at the same big picture all along. Some people might see that their lies have almost caught up to them. Some people may see what was there all along. And then there are those other people, the ones who run as far as they can, so they don’t have to look at themselves. And as for me, I can see clearly now. XOXO, GG
I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted.
Some people make headlines while others make history.
I like people and I like them to like me, but I wear my heart where God put it, on the inside.
Life happens too fast for you ever to think about it. If you could just persuade people of this, but they insist on amassing information.
Hope everyone had fun saying bai to 2010! I did :)
So…. New Year’s Resolutions, GO!
1. Learn to like Milk, Mushrooms, and Olives
2. Be a model student and get a 4.0 for once ;) Speaking of, I’m SO EXCITED for next semester! It’s my last of undergrad… last at the U… kinda scary but I’m very excited for my classes and projects!
3. Complain less. When I feel myself start to, I’m going to stop talking and list 5 things great about my life.
4. Read one book for fun per month. I always mean to read more, but i always find other things to do (cough internet cough). This time, I’m sticking to it! I love to read.
5. Blog once a week (at least). Something you all can look forward to! :)
6. The obligatory lose weight one: work out more (or at all…. haha) and eat better
I know I wont keep all of these, but that’s not the point. I don’t need to be perfect. I want to be better, and happier. And that is one resolution is know I can keep all year :)
Happy MMX1 all!